For my first post, I went to gizmodo to find something interesting and this jumped out at me. It looks like the guys at Apple are wanting to apply motion sensors in keyboards in order to remove the need of a mouse or trackpad. It seems pretty radical--those Apple guys rarely miss. Here's the link: http://gizmodo.com/5742222/apple-wants-to-embed-motion-sensors-in-your-keyboard
Sounds pretty interesting. I'm curious about what it would be like when gaming (I'm an avid World of Warcraft player). I also wonder how long it would take to get used to using it. I know when I first try something new like that, it takes me a while to get the hang of it (like using a tablet), but it may be a lot more effective in the end!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLol sorry about that. Anyway, I wonder how it would work for Starcraft and RTS style games. Also, would it work as a tablet for artists? That would be cool.
ReplyDeleteVery cool...it will be one less thing to worry about or buy (a computer mouse).
ReplyDelete@Caleb: Oooh, that'd be interesting. I wonder if it'd be hard to draw that way.
ReplyDelete