Sunday, February 20, 2011

Playstation Phone from Sony Ericsson


I was browsing the web today when I came across this preview for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (Playstation Phone). That's right--Playstation Phone. I currently have a Nokia bar phone that doesn't even have internet capabilities and I've been thinking about upgrading sometime soon, so seeing the preview for this thing pretty much blew my mind. It seems to be a combination of an android and a Sony PSP making it one of the most unique phones on the market.
I looked all over the web for a release date and price but I didn't find anything that seemed reliable--if anyone knows any more about this, I'd love to hear it.  Nonetheless, I'm stoked to see what comes from the Playstation Phone. If you think society has a hard time putting their phones down now, you should probably watch this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment