Friday, April 22, 2011

Slow Photography Camera

Last post, I talked about a simplistic radio from Sony and how cool I thought it was how they still marketed simple products like the radio. But today I stumbled upon a camera that takes a different approach to simplistic values.
David McCourt Photo has designed a camera intended to be a medium between using your phone as a camera or using a professional grade digital camera. You simply insert your mobile device into the camera, choose one of three lenses, focus, and shoot! This camera gives the operator a super creative way of using their phone's camera. This hip camera is more than just a cool add-on; the photos are actually really good quality as you can see from the photos above. This camera is a Marketing major's dream. With the popularity of smart phones as it is, there's definitely going to be no trouble finding customers interested in this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment